Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Just when things are looking up, the other shoe drops!

We had a great show at the 2013 Hog Roast. We got some stellar files to use for the album. Foosh and I mixed and mastered it to the point we were happy with it. We booked the Release Party on the best day (my birthday!). Everything was moving right along at a nice pace. I should have known it wouldn't be this easy!

I got a call early yesterday morning. It was a call from the company printing the CD's. Seems there were some Internet hiccups during my upload, and more than half of the files were corrupt, meaning the CD's will NOT be in by the Release Party. :-( I was certain I had ordered them in plenty of time to have them in hand, but apparently, I needed a little more. So, unfortunately, we will NOT have them by Friday. I'm looking for a work-around, as it could be as late as the end of the month before we get them in now. >:-(

The party will go on as planned, and you can still get the album digitally from all of the outlets. You can also order the CD from the website and it will be printed and shipped straight to your door, but it will take about 2 weeks to get it in, which means you can get yours by the time we get our shipment. I'm more than a little bummed out about it. I guess it's true; you gotta live 'em to play 'em. Sure does suck, though.

If anyone needs me, I'll be out back hanging myself with my shoelaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment