Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Happy Birfday To Me!

I don't mean to keep harping on it, but I just want to thank everyone again for coming out to the Album Release/Birthday Bash at Woody's this past weekend. Y'all sure know how to make a boy feel special! We had an amazing time playing the new songs for you all. We also had a some very special guests show to jam with us, like Skip Oliver, Ashly "Crawdaddy" Crawford, Tim "Big World" Floyd, Tom Sewell, Chad Nolan, Elton Ray, Rick Moreland, and Pam Montgomery, just to name a few. Thank you all for coming out and jammin' with us! Also, to Joe from New York, sounded great, man. We would love to have you on stage with us again!

I also want to say thank you to Feather and the staff at Woody's for giving us the opportunity to have our party there. Krista and Stephanie behind the bar kept everyone "hydrated" and the party just rolled on without a hitch. Even though the CD's didn't arrive in time for the party, no one seemed to let it bother them. I'll let everyone know as soon as they come in. Lesson learned for next time.

So far, 41 has been pretty good. Someone asked me how 41 felt, and the only response I could come up with was, "Well, I'm old enough to know better AND old enough to care, but I still don't!" Life is all about finding ways to have fun, isn't it, and I (and my friends) have always had a knack for finding fun. I want to LIVE my life, not just go through the motions.

We have a few new shows on the schedule, if you haven't noticed. The Prairie Arts Festival is August 31, in West Point, MS, and should be a blast. We will be around close in the coming months, and would love to get together with everyone again. Make plans now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment