Sunday, July 7, 2013

Chris Fooshee, In His Own Words

The Immortal SuperFoosh
(Photo Ron Dierkes)
Continuing with the formal introductions of the Project, the next installment is with Chris "The Immortal SuperFoosh" Fooshee. The questions asked were the same:

1. What motivated you to play music, and, more specifically, the blues.
2. How old were you when you started playing music.
3. Who were your biggest influences.

Chris has been playing drums with the Project since the beginning and is even the one responsible for the name of the band. Without further adieu, here is Chris Fooshee, in his own words.

I have loved music since I was a kid. I found that I had pretty good rhythm, so I tried the guitar first. The guitar was not my thing, for sure. Drums, however, were my thing, and I got my first drum kit when I was around 20 years old. I have played all different styles of music, but the blues just feel right. I have been influenced by everything I grew up listening to, all the different bands I have seen, and everyone I have had the fortune to jam with.

No comments:

Post a Comment