Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Current Goings On

I just wanted to make a quick mention of a couple of shows coming up that everyone may be interested in.

First, Guntown, MS is having its first ever HOGS Haven Festival and Bike Rally on Saturday, June 1, 2013. Admission is $10.00 and entertainment includes Caddle, Seeking Seven, 1st Degree, Brian Kingsley, and Breedlove, in addition to the Kevin Waide Project. The Rally starts at 11:00 am and goes until. Details can be found at http://www.hogshavenfest.com.

Second, The Project will be kicking off the 35th Annual Prairie Arts Festival in downtown West Point, MS, August 31, 2013. We take the stage from 9:00-10:30 am. I haven't seen the full lineup, but as soon as it is released I'll post it up here.

One more thing, I want to let everyone know that the practices with the John West Band are going great, and we'll be booking some shows in the very near future. I can't wait for everyone to hear the songs. I think it's going to surprise everyone.

We'll see ya at one of the shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment